- Make card in Purely Pomegranate. Size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Cut Whisper White. Size 4 x 5 1/4
- Stamp Frosty in Basic Black on Whisper White.
- Stamp Happy Holidays in Purely Pomegranate. Stamp Snowflake from Blue Bayou. Stamp small Swirly in Soft Sky. Glue to Purely Pomegranate card.
- Stamp the head of Frosty on a 2 x 2 scrap of Whisper White.
- Color the hat SU markers using Basic Black, Real Red, Glorious Green. Cut out hat. Place over existing hat on the card. Use a SU dimensional to bring the image up.
- Congratulations you're done! Send to a favorite friend or family member.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
New Year's Scrappin' Party
Here is an example of a scrap page that I did about my friend's from work. We have a lot to be thankful for, including, the fact that we are able to donate our time and money to a needy family through our Oncology Nursing Society Chapter.
This is my first attempt to blog. I am trying to learn something new and stretch my computer knowledge. I want my blog to be useful to my friends who like to stamp and scrap, so, I hope to post some interesting projects and to let you know upcoming events.
My first card to upload is a very traditional "Frosty" from Stampin' Up! This stamp set is retired as of December 31, 2007. I love Frosty and I know that a lot of you have him and use him often. This project used the new In Color inks and paper from SU. I love this stamp set because it is really quick and easy to make these cards. The recipe for this card is below: