Anyway, I wanted to thank all the stampers that came to the September Stamp Camp! It was a BLAST for me and I hope it was for you, too. I want to let you know that I will be taking October off because my dear Randy is RETIRING! Can you believe it? Well instead of parties and cake, we are taking a vacation out East and will be gone for two to three weeks. So, the next events I have will be in November. Yikes, I can't believe how fast the year has gone by!
What Is A Workshop?
I love having workshops! Workshops can be done anywhere, but are normally done in your home. I have done them in libraries, coffee shops, churches, and even in my home. Workshops are wonderful because YOU will be the Hostess and get all the Hostess Benefits. You provide a simple snack and drink to share with your friends, and I provide the fun! Once you achieve $150.00 in sales you'll get 10% of your sales in credit for Stampin' UP! product. That means you get $15.00 or more, to spend on exclusive discounted stamps or anything current in the catalog. I want to make the party fun, and a time of relaxation for you and your guests, so, I meet with you over the phone or at your house a couple of weeks before your party. We will plan it together and I'll provide the stamping fun.
News From Stampin' UP!
- New items added to the Clearance Rack!
- New Accessories Will be Available Soon for the Stamparatus!
- Base/Magnetic Plate-Bottom
- Clear Plate-Clean Plate
- Framelit-Blades UP
- Clear Plate-Used
- The framelit will cut into this plate preserving the bottom plate.
- Base/Magnetic Plate-Bottom
- Clear Plate-Used and Scratched but not warped
- Make sure to flip this plate in-between cuts
- Paper/Card stock
- Framelit-Blade Down
- Clean Clear Plate
Wine and Card Class - Friday - November 9th - 6 PM-7:30 PM
- This will be a relaxing evening with the girls, wine both alcoholic and non-alcoholic will be served with some cheese and crackers on the side. We will be stamping cards that remind us of Tuscany and Grape Harvesting for Wine. I hope you'll join me, and bring a friend. Cost is $15.00.
- Beginners class for the 60 year old and over. Four simple cards/envelopes. $8.00
- After your late breakfast, tell your significant other you're going to stamp some cards and get together with friends old and new. Stamp Camp is a way to get together with your friends and to relax and make cards. We will make 2 each of 4 designs with a total of 8 cards/envelopes. Cost: $25.00 or Free with a $25.00 order from Stampin' UP! We will be concentrating on Holiday Cards at this camp.
- We will make 2-4 cards/envelopes based on the intricacy of the card to be made. Please bring your own paper cutter, scoring tool, bone folder, adhesives and anything else that you use to make your cards. I will provide the step by step instructions, cardstock and Designer Series Paper to make the project. You'll be cutting and scoring all pieces to complete the project.
- Winter Sampler Class, Sunday, December 9th, 1 PM-4 PM
- December Stamp Camp, Saturday, December 15th 10 AM-1PM